Home - by Tara Morgan Photography

12:12:00 PM




For our final photos done in Hawaii, we decided to do them at the place where we spend most of our time, home. We love our beach photos, and I love hiking, but if you look for Nate and I, chances are we will be cuddled up in bed or playing around the house. Our photographer did EXACTLY what we wanted, she came up with some of the ideas and helped Nate and I feel totally natural in our own home. 

This is by far my favorite set of photos we have ever had done. Nate looks more relaxed, we are hardly ever "posing", and we are just doing what we do best, LOVE. With our time here in Hawaii coming to an end, these photos really embody our little home here in Hawaii Nei, I'm going to cherish these photos forever. 

Enjoy! 






























To my perfect husband, I love you more than all the words I could ever put together. Forever and ever, I can't wait to continue to do life with you. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like MarissAdventures