I Give You All That I Am.

2:03:00 AM

Aloha!
Because I live in Hawaii now. And "hello" is so last year.

Well, I'm not entirely sure why I am doing this, other than god knows I have a lot to say, and not a whole lot of places to say it these days. It's kind of funny- I was trying to think of something clever to name this.... If you know me, you know "Fuck Bitches, Get Money" came to mind at least eight times. But I circled around and landed on "All That I Am." Naturally song lyrics because my whole brain is filled with them.

And ironically that was the exact title I chose for the autobiography I wrote my senior year of high school. Apparently that stuck with me....because I just realized that in our wedding vows we stated:

"I give you all that I am, and all that I ever hope to be."

SO, being a millennial and therefore programmed narcissistic, I enjoy talking about myself, my whirlwind life, making people laugh, and telling stories about my insane adventure of a life. (Some of my friends have heard so many stories that they could write these posts for me.)

Basically I like to live. Really actually LIVE. And do amazing spontaneous things. My whole life motto these days is adventure, life is worth nothing if you don't go on adventures.

Small tangent here- A couple of years ago, after some crazy wild night that my best friend and I had, we literally thought to ourselves, "Tucker Max has NOTHIN on the stories we could write." Which in some cases may be true but I don't want to disrespect the king, that man created a literary stand up routine based solely on his life. It's fantastic. And if you don't know who Tucker Max is just Google him, you're welcome. I would kill to write every crazy story I had. Or even half of them.
(Side note: Random adventure we had in 2011. Drove around Denver, CO looking for a damn bookstore and waiting in line for at least an hour to meet Tucker Max at a book signing. Got my book signed, and a great photo with him...you can almost see his face over the glare of my mouth full of metal- thanks mom for my second round of braces in college, by the way.)

Anyways, I'm thinking that if I ever get back on this blog again it will mostly be to tell stories, to talk about what it's like to be married at 21, and married at all, and  my hilarious interpretation of what it really is like to live with someone of the opposite sex...Also, being the wife of someone in the military after coming from a very VERY civilian world.

AND how it feels to move on an island 3,500 miles away from your friends and family where MIGHT I ADD, there is no Chipotle or Noodles & Company on the whole island. Yes, I know, it should be illegal.


With that I am going to go to bed- dreaming of a Steak Burrito Bowl and Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.




"Lay your head upon my shoulder

Lay your hand within my hand

I give you all that I am."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like MarissAdventures