No Rain, No Flowers

11:08:00 PM

This is my last weekend on island for almost an entire month, so I really wanted to soak up some aloha before I leave and head to the mainland. In this case, soak was the right word because I dealt with a lot of rain this weekend. Something about Hawaii makes it so hard to leave! I'm so excited for my trip, but there's a little piece of my heart that breaks every time I go.


Anywho, I decided to get ready for the big trip with a fresh new do, lighter than my hair has been in five years! Hopefully blonde treats me well, wish me luck I have more fun.




Friday night I went to Aiea bowl for the first time for a going away party for a co-worker! My first time bowling on island and it wasn't QUITE the same as Wednesday night bowling at home, but it was still fun to wobble by myself in the middle of the lanes - per usual. Shoutout to Kait for my teacup socks that really completed my outfit lol 



Bye Sam, we'll miss you! 

Saturday was an adventure day! It was the perfect weather and we hiked the Kuilouou Ridge which took about 5 hours round trip! This hike was long and tough but totally worth it for awesome 360 views. It's located in Hawaii Kai and from the top you can see Waimanalo and Kailua which is da bomb. Like usual we had a photo shoot at the top. Hiking white girl style. 



Post hike we got acai bowls and jumped in the ocean. Saturday night we went out to Chinatown to celebrate my friend Kayleigh's new life adventure, congrats Kayleigh I'm proud of you! 

Sunday morning rain was falling....
But really it poured all day but that didn't stop us from trying to catch a good adventure over here on the Windward side. We set out to find out a secret jumping spot, when it was torn down, my friends improvised....


After some bomb Thai food, the rest of my night has been full of laundry and packing and spending time with my piggies before I leave. Who's excited for my vacation?! Me too!! 

Aloha weekend I love you ❤️ 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Now let's see....what did I do this past weekend? Lol! I believe you are going to uncover every last square inch on Oahu!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Like MarissAdventures