Puddles & Puppies

11:37:00 PM



Soundtrack of my weekend: 

It was a quick weekend with a little bit of hiking, some art, and a lot of Ru Paul's Drag Race on Hulu.

Friday I took my coworkers 15 year old daughter up to Lulumahu falls. I was a little bit nervous about this trip because I was pretty sure that I'm totally out-dated with cool shit that 15 year old's want to talk about. Turns out she wasn't that scary, and we actually talked about a lot of things like: Pokemon Go, music, hikes, etc. It was comforting that she didn't use the word "lit" once. I guess Hawaiian teenagers are just cooler than mainland teenagers.  Shout out to Nalani for raising such a cool kid!

It's been raining all week so Lulumahu Falls were going the strongest I've ever seen them. The trail was washed out in some places which meant it was 1000 times muddier, but 1000 times worth it to see the falls going so hard. Other than jumping over some puddles and not catching any Pokemon, it was a pretty good hike! This is one of my favorite waterfall hikes because it's not too crowded, it's near Kaneohe, there's a swimming hole, and it's super easy to get to. 

Saturday I got to watch my favorite little toddler in the whole world, Brookie. We watched My Little Pony, colored, went on a walk, smelled all my doTERRA oils, and traumatized the poor piggies for a few hours. She even knows all their names which is my favorite thing ever. 

Cue cutest photo ever of baby and pig.

Sunday I met some friends at the Haleiwa Art Festival and had the most delicious Ahi poke bowl with Okinawa sweet potato which was DA BOMB. 


Not to mention I found Tash and Jake on the way....


Maybe only my second piece of art that I've ever actually purchased. Who can say no to a poke bowl?


I also got to meet the fabulous Hokulani who is famous on Oahu. She's quite the event-goer. Here's us having a convo like old friends.



I also got to finally meet my friend's new puppy Charlie who has the cutest face in the whole world. Loving those puppy paws!


All in all, it was a good laid back weekend which is perfect considering the August that I have coming up. Stay tuned for more adventures. SISSY THAT WALK. 

What did you do this weekend?





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I moved your brother's room downstairs so I could put MY NEW SAUNA upstairs in that room. Lol!! Great blog!! Mucho love my #1 daughter!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Like MarissAdventures