Why Cinderella Always Wins: How to Deal with Cruel People

12:36:00 PM

Recently I saw the new movie Cinderella and while YES- a dream IS a wish your heart makes, I don't think that was the most important message of the movie. 


Basically if you know the plot of Cinderella you can follow along here, even if you haven't seen the new film so just bear with me. So you know the basics, literally EVIL rotten stepmother and heartless stepsisters.  They honestly were nothing but CRUEL to Cinderella. Doing everything they could to break Cinderella and her happiness. 

So here's where I found the real message- In the last minutes of the film, Cinderella is leaving with the prince and turns around, makes eye contact with her evil step mother and says, "I forgive you." 

I FORGIVE YOU!?! But we just watched this whole movie about this huge BITCH and then at the end of the movie Cinderella FORGIVES HER?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

Some women watching to movie would be like "AH HELL NAH, I would've slapped her" but to me, this literally spoke to me so much. Both times I saw the movie, I teared up during this scene. But why? The message here is that in the end, all of their hatred and wrong doing (more modern day would be- name calling, twitter fighting, obsessing over someone else's social media, gossip, petty information spreading, false accusations) these are all things that are out of YOUR control. All of the hatred is coming from the other person. The reason for 90% of the wrong doings to ME my whole life, were because of someone else's insecurity. Insecurity leads to so many actions that people don't realize. Jealousy, spite, hate, envy; ALL these things are rooted from insecurity. 

The thing is is that you have to be comfortable and happy with YOURSELF. If you're not, you will fall into every trap and argument and battle with every person that is trying to bring  you down with them. DO NOT let people who are unhappy with their lives, try to make you unhappy with yours. BE POSITIVE. And when it comes down to it, keep your soul happy. There is nothing more powerful in the world than forgiving THOSE who have done wrong against you. Your conscious will be clear, your soul happy, and your mind will be free of any bad thoughts to this person. Once again, you come out on top. You're a better person because of it. 

My heart goes out to those with a troubled soul. If you feel the need to constantly bring others down to your level of unhappiness, you need to reevaluate your life. If you're not happy with your life, DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT. Do not obsess over other people and try to turn the world against those that are filled with light. If you find yourself speaking ill of someone, look yourself in the mirror and find out what you need to change in your own life. Turn to YOURSELF for happiness and look alive. You have an entire life ahead of you, do you want to be an evil stepmother or a Cinderella? Because I am sure as hell a Cinderella and that isn't going to change because you're trying to bring me down.

And with that being said, I forgive you

All who have done wrong to me out of jealousy, hate, spite, and envy. I forgive you. Now go get your life together, because I'm telling you right now, Cinderella is the only one with a happy ending. 


"Have Courage, and Be Kind"




Added: This day and age, (mostly) women are so obsessed with social media and how they are portrayed through photos and twitter. One important thing to remember is that no matter what is happening on social media, you never know what goes on behind their phones. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. in the world is fighting their own battles, no one's life is perfect and beautiful 100% of the time. Be kind. Don't judge people or over analyze people's social media. If you're so bored that you spend day in and day out finding things wrong with women online, I pity you. Please, for the sake of mankind, do something more productive with your life than attempting to bring other people down. 

Being nice to people is a really good idea. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE THIS! And I'm also going back and reading your entire blog from the beginning. I didn't even know you had one!!

    ReplyDelete

Like MarissAdventures