Weekend Wanders: Colors and Campfires

12:21:00 AM



This weekend was low-key in terms of adventures which was just what this weekend called for! After a few weekends of go go go this was a refreshing few days! 

Friday I met up with the queen of Hawaii, Kait, and I finally met the ever-adorable Hanson labs near makapuu and watched them (Bill) play fetch in the ocean which was painfully cute. After playing in the water we got acai bowls for lunch at the Diamond Head Cove Health Bar. They have awesome vegan and vegetarian options that are also delicious! My favorite thing about hanging out with Kait is that everything is more colorful in her world. She's always looking for the cutest hip places to eat. They're always full of colorful decor, colorful food and colorful people. Thanks for brightening my life, Kait! If you don't believe me, check out her instagram! 


Saturday night I got to finally check off camping on the beach off my Hawaii bucket list thanks to my friend Ali who purchased an eight person tent to accommodate me inviting myself. We decided to camp at Pray for Sets in Waianae which was awesome. I’ve never actually been to this beach but because it’s so secluded it was pretty clean and not overly crowded at all. Even with being Father’s Day weekend the crowds were not bad at all.  I would totally recommend this beach for camping, there were lots of groups camping but it wasn't packed or too noisy and the location is perfect for sunsets. We had the perfect amount of G-Eazy and Smirnoff Twists to get us through the night. We were hoping to see dolphins in the morning but that was no-go! Maybe next time! 


Happy Father's Day on Sunday to my daddy. 
You are the light of my life. 


Happy Father's Day to Nate from our three little piggies! 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I got a special shoutout! I love this! Bill says that he would let you pet him maybe just for a second so...you must be special or something ;)

    ReplyDelete

Like MarissAdventures